Bold Insight is looking for a part-time Video Editor. Often, our client-facing reports are accompanied with video that summarizes our data-collection recordings. A Video Editor at Bold Insight would work directly with project teams to collect videos, timestamps, and additional information needed, then apply the necessary masking, blurring, transitions, cuts, etc. to produce these deliverables.
As a Video Editor, you will work with an incredibly collaborative, inclusive, and supportive team. You will be provided with equipment and Adobe licensing to align with our technology security policies.
This role will use Adobe Premiere editing software and therefore requires a candidate that has a strong set of skills with Adobe programs and experience working with raw footage and technology to create a visually appealing finished product. Candidates unfamiliar with Adobe will not be considered.
This role is a fully-remote, contractor position with flexible hours, approximately 15-30 hours per week.
Qualified candidates will be competent in the following areas:
- Previous experience working with graphics, sound, digital editing tools and video
- Strong knowledge of computer, audio, and video technology
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to adhere to deadlines as our project deliverable deadlines are inflexible
- Access to high-speed internet connection (necessary to sync large video files) – cost of this will be supplemented through Bold Insight’s monthly telecommunication stipend
- Familiarity with FTP for accessing and sharing files is a plus
Adobe Premiere video editing experience (1-2 years). This includes video cutting, video and audio correction, masking, blurring, transitions, etc., experience with Essential Graphics and effect controls, understanding of rendering options, compression, Adobe Media Encoder, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
All of our team members, both contract and full-time, enjoy many perks, including:
- Employer-subsidized travel perks
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices incorporated into all organizational workstreams
- New hire Friendtor program
- Home office equipment & supplies
- Team events
- Choice of medical insurance programs (PPO, HSA & HMO)
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Short- and long-term disability, life, AD&D
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (dental and vision included) for full-time employees, 50% employer-paid for spouse/dependents]
- Pet insurance
- Industry-leading parental leave policy
- 401K matching
- Monthly bonus plan
- Loyalty bonuses, including an every 5-year travel perk — take a vacation on us!
- Philanthropy hours
- Conference attendance & professional development
- Holiday office closure, generous PTO, paid holidays, personal, and sick time
- Potential for employee ownership
Working in our corporate office? We have a lot of fun in our casual, laid-back offices! Whether you’re primarily on-site or occasionally stopping by, you’ll enjoy even more benefits, including:
- Free snacks and drinks
- Office dogs
- Happy hours and in-person team events
- Espresso machines, need we say more?
We work in virtually every industry across hundreds of products.
With a mentorship-model training program, we support your short and long-term career goals.
Incredibly collaborative and supportive team and fun and casual work environment.
A friendly face to help you through virtual onboarding and beyond!
Note: In the future, we hope to welcome candidates who require a VISA to work in the US, however, at this time we are targeting US citizens to fill available positions.