A Client Services Coordinator at Bold Insight is responsible for management of our offices and research lab facilities in both our Downers Grove (IL) and Loop (Chicago, IL) locations. Supporting our teams while they conduct research, you ensure that research runs smoothly, facilities are well-supplied and clean, and participants and clients are made to feel at home with Bold Insight’s amenities.
A successful Client Services Coordinator is proactive in identifying opportunities to improve our facilities and ensures a seamless client and team experience. You stay in constant communication with project leads to tackle logistics support and adjust on the fly if needed. You work closely with our IT Manager and research lab team to coordinate technology needs and IT support before, during, and after research to ensure lab equipment is operational for every project.
The Client Services Coordinator manages our team of Client Services Associates and staffs lab locations appropriately.
This is a full-time, in-person position, with the expectation that you move between both locations as needed. While hired as a contract position, there will be consideration to convert to a permanent role with benefits after 90 days.
- Manage both Bold Insight facilities (stocking refreshments, tidying up common areas, ensuring research labs are properly equipped prior to project team’s arrival, and more)
- Manage communication with participants leading up to and after research sessions, including sending reminders, managing paperwork, providing directions to and within facilities, ensuring proper check-in/check-out/compensation of research participants
- Support client communication to ensure all needs are met and expectations are exceeded
- Be proactive about client needs, preferences, and requests.
- Coordinate local client travel accommodations to/from the facility if necessary, and providing local recommendations for amenities (food, entertainment, etc.)
- Manage catering orders for project teams
- Manage research facility inventory (food, drinks, office supplies, etc.) and resupply when necessary
- Secure packages shipped to facilities for research, ensuring that they are safely handed off to appropriate personnel
Qualified candidates are competent in the following areas:
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong sense of hospitality, with a proactive, positive attitude
- Excellent customer service, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with exceptional time management
- Be able to think on the fly to come up with creative solutions
- Competency in Office 365 and Google product suite a plus
- Ability to multi-task
Experience and requirements
- High school diploma required (Associate Degree preferred)
- Customer Service (2-3 years’) experience
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Experience working in UX or market research industry a plus, though not required
- Experience managing facilities a plus, though not required
- Flexible availability Monday-Friday
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle
- $55-60K, depending on experience
- Monthly telecom reimbursement
- Choice of medical insurance programs (PPO, HSA & HMO)
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Short- and long-term disability, life, AD&D
- [NOTE! Beginning Jan 1, 2023, we will offer 100% employer-paid health insurance (dental and vision included) for full-time employees, 50% employer-paid for spouse/dependents]
- Pet insurance
- Industry-leading parental leave policy
- 401K matching
- Monthly bonus plan
- Loyalty bonuses, including an every 5-year travel perk — take a vacation on us!
- Philanthropy hours
- Conference attendance & professional development
- Holiday office closure, generous PTO, paid holidays, personal, and sick time
- Potential for employee ownership
All of our team members, both contract and full-time, enjoy many perks, including:
- Employer-subsidized travel perks
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices incorporated into all organizational workstreams
- New hire Friendtor program
- Home office equipment & supplies
- Team events
Working in our corporate office? We have a lot of fun in our casual, laid-back offices! Whether you’re primarily on-site or occasionally stopping by, you’ll enjoy even more benefits, including:
- Free snacks and drinks
- Office dogs
- Happy hours and in-person team events
- Espresso machines, need we say more?
We work in virtually every industry across hundreds of products.
With a mentorship-model training program, we support your short and long-term career goals.
Incredibly collaborative and supportive team and fun and casual work environment.
A friendly face to help you through virtual onboarding and beyond!
All visitors are required to wear a mask while in labs. Due to vaccine requirements by some of our clients and vendors, employees and contractors must provide vaccination status to human resources.
Note: In the future, we hope to welcome candidates who require a VISA to work in the US, however, at this time we are targeting US citizens to fill available positions.